Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc. provides support for healthcare professional and patient-related events including meetings, health fairs, and fundraisers that offer sponsorship packages to corporate sponsors (corporate advertising).
Corporate Sponsorship includes requests for Corporate Memberships.
- Organization requesting sponsorship must have an open membership policy, and information about the organization publicly available on request
- Corporate Sponsorship cannot be given to individual healthcare professionals or group practices
- Corporate Sponsorship cannot be given to organizations that discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, age, veteran, or disability status
- Corporate Sponsorship must not be used to pay the costs of travel, lodging, entertainment or recreational activities, other personal expenses of attendees, or to compensate for time spent at the meeting by attendees
- Corporate Sponsorship must not solely fund an organization’s general operating costs, routine business expenses, capital costs (infrastructure), or political or lobbying activities
- Completed application must be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to the event start date along with the required documentation
- Submission of completed application
- Most recent W-9 Form, Proof of tax exempt status (if applicable)
- Letter of Request (Description of the sponsorship on the requesting organization’s letterhead which describes the initiative and includes the amount of support sought)
- Event Agenda (Draft agenda is sufficient if final is not available)
- Additional Event Materials (e.g., prospectus, faculty list, event brochures, etc.)